1. How Do I register for the GATE 2014 Online Test Series?
Ans: Visit www.madeeasyonlinetest.in and create your account using the "User Registration" tab.
2. Do MADE EASY previous year Students will be considered as MADE EASY Students?
Ans: No, They will be considered as New Student.
3. Whom should I contact if I get login problems?
Ans: For any kind of Queries Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Your queries will be resolved with in 48 hours)
4. How does my course get activated after I have made the payment?
Ans: If the payment has been made through debit card / credit card / net banking, your account will get activated after confirmation of Fee Payment.
5. Can I cancel the subscription?
Ans: No, once subscribed you cannot cancel your subscription.
6. Do I need special Software to access tests?
Ans: No, you do not need any other software except browser.
7. Did not receive Fee Receipt & Login Credentials?
Ans: Make sure you have given a valid and working email address. Check your spam folder; make sure that your inbox is not full.
8. How do candidate’s All India Rank generate?
Ans: Candidate's Rank will be analyzed on regular basis. It will be generated Test-wise and the same will be updated automatically after every submission of test paper.
(Suppose, In First Month 1000 students have given Engineering Mathematics Paper and in Second month it got increased 1000 to 5000. So, the Rank will Be analyzed accordingly.)
9. What are the Basic Level Tests, Advance Level Tests and GATE Probable Tests?
Ans: Basic Level Tests are to brush up an aspirant's brain with the basic concepts of Engineering & Technology and Advance Level Tests are targeting towards in depth knowledge of Engineering & Technology while GATE Probable Tests will contain GATE 2014 Probable Questions.